Monday, August 23, 2010

Today’s post is just me saying yay! :)

I got my 1795-1820 necklace in today and I feel like a million bucks despite my leg pain, I am just so happy and excited I really really wanted this necklace I made a post about it back in may that I wanted this necklace and well now its mine and I feel like a fairy tale princess :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And as soon as I find my two cameras I will take a picture of me wearing it, but sadly I have misplaced both and used up my fiances battery in his camera oops :/ So I have to post the photos from the listing, also I cleaned it up and the bottom stone is a emerald too just was super dirty, thats why it looks like a light blue, for all I know it might not have been cleaned in a hundred year, but I am super super happy ahhhhh yay yay yay me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment