Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ah the dress of the day or rather the blouse of the day is all so 1890's! :)

I wanted to make a longer post but sadly I m on my way to the Drs now so have to make this very short but sweet, so I hope you enjoy this and forgive me for two short posts I have made,as soon as I can I will make a proper long post, full of everything we all love so much :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gorgeous gorgeous highly ornate light pink linen lace bloused with all the trims! This blouse just screams elegance and all the workmanship amazes me, I can't imagine how many hours it took to make this, all I can say is I know it took more than a day to put this pretty top together this absolutely fabulous blouse is from exactly 1895 and you got it I want it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment