Friday, July 9, 2010

Today’s post is all so glamorous and thanks to the 1860's :)

I just found these images and it literally took my breath away I thought this top was sooooo gorgeous I just had to post it and why not? Its absolutely lovely, and god yes I want this top!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I can't say enough how exceptional I find this top, not only is it cut to make you look super thin but the fabric and colors are awesome and like wise is the trim, I know one day I am going to make a remake of this top its just too pretty not to, so when I found these images today I told myself I had to make a post about it and share these wonderful beautiful images of this black and red silk top from 1867-69 everything is grand and beautiful about this top I can not say enough good things about it, and I truly hope you all enjoy this as much as me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment