Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yay yay my 20's hat came in the mail today and i am super super happy :)

So since i am so super happy about getting my 1923-25 purple velvet and black silk cloche hat! My whole life i wanted a real 20's cloche hat, I have repos but never had the real thing, and guess what now i do, and i couldn't be happier :) I was so excited that i wore it all day today even to the store to get soda heehee, and I took a lot of pics of me in it which i have posted here today, so yay me :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
As you can see I LOVE THIS HAT :) Its in very good condition and it fits me just right I think the chick who had it in the 20's must have had the same size head as me yay me, but this hat is great a wonderful purple velvet with black silk trim and a rosette its just a perfect example of 1923-25 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment