Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lets go ridding everyone! To the horses! Aka the dress of the day is a ridding habit from the 1830’s :)

Once again we have a puffed sleeves on the dress of the day, but instead of the 1890’s we have the 1830’s, fashion often repeats its self for the 1830’s where not the first time to see the puffed sleeve let us not forget about the 1630’s and those huge puffed sleeves and even in the 1980’s they came back for a time, but now in this day and age of crap fashion I say lets make are own styles! I myself do my own thing and wear a lot of antique clothing and repos, ok sorry got side tracked again, I must make a post on making ones own styles later, but now back to this awesome 1830’s dress.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wonderful brown ridding habit from 1830-34 I love the gathering at the sleeves and the buttons that are on the bodice, oh and the long sweeping skirt all it needs is the perfect ridding habit hat and lovely side laced boots with pointy tips, Ah what a grand outfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment