Monday, May 10, 2010

My Georgina goodie :)

I love Georgina jewelry and clothing and shoes and hats, aka I love it all, my pride in joy is this wonderful Georgian necklace I got form “Maryefine” she always has the best jewelery and not just Georgian but Victorian and art deco, but 2 years ago she had this necklace on her ebay selling site and it was a good price very good price even though it was a bit more money than what I had, she let me pay it out in 2 payments which was super nice, and she was a super nice seller so I have bought stuff from her since, but this necklace is by far one of my all time favs its from 1820 and its 15 ct gold with clear stones that are colored foil backed the foil is colored pink :) I m not sure what the stones are but who cares when it’s something this lovely! And yes I wear it all the time, just cause something has a lot of age does not mean one should not wear it, by all means wear it and enjoy it! So I m posting pics of this lovely lovely favorite necklace of mine, I feel like Elizabeth Bennet in it, and it is from England so hey :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
And see even wearing a simple sun dress it looks great! Actually it looks good with anything :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Now these pics of my lovely necklace where from the listing of it, as you can see its very detailed and its just beautiful and its comfy to wear to, I feel very blessed to have it, and I hope you all enjoyed seeing it, and sorry that I don’t have make up on in the pics of me wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment