Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Empire Empire! Aka this dress is all so Empire/Regancy :)

I love the Empire/Regancy fashion and often have made many post of it, so I hope you enjoy this one :) I know I do, I guess this post makes since, since yesterday I posted my 1820’s necklace I needed to post a dress to go with it, although sadly I do not own this dress sigh :( But maybe one day I’ll make it for myself! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ok this wonderful Empire/Regancy gown is all so pretty I love the black and white pattern the black design reminds me of either black stars or black snowflakes either way its awesome! I love the very high waist and the sleeves aka I want this dress! But who wouldn’t? Wonderful dress from 1800-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment