Sunday, May 2, 2010

The dress of the day is so deco :)

I love 20’s dresses the long waisted gowns and lots of beading or lovely chiffons and hats and great shoes and well you get all of that with the 20’s :) So todays post has a lovely 20’s beaded dress so enjoy :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wonderful tabard dress,of course you put this tabard over another dress, but they always have incredible beading this have black and blue beads and is in great condition, and a lot of theses 20’s clothes are still very wearable I have one that is from 1922 and I wear it a lot, so aka go forth and get some 20’s clothing And enjoy them,and trust me you show up at a party in one and everyone will be in aw, but this gown here I would say is from around 1925-27.

No comments:

Post a Comment