Monday, May 3, 2010

The dress of the day is a Charles Frederick Worth(1826-1895)

I have always loved Charles Frederick Worth he is by far my very favorite designer he started more trends than anyone else from Caroline hoop skirts to the bustle to bringing back puffed sleeves and who knows what else he would have come up with if he had not have passed away of course the House of Worth went on making clothes that where very pretty this dress is one of those made after he had passed but its still a great gown and I hope you all enjoy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wonderful gown from around 1899-04. Its is heavily beaded and lots of sequins its just a great dress, so I thought I would post it is the dress of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment