Monday, September 6, 2010

The dress of the day is all so Haute Couture! IE A Charles Fredrick Worth! Thanks to the 1900 :)

I thought I would post a great gown for today and this is! And I don't need to say how much I want this dress! :)

Charles Fredrick Worth 1900

Charles Fredrick Worth 1900

Charles Fredrick Worth 1900

Charles Fredrick Worth 1900

Charles Fredrick Worth 1900

Charles Fredrick Worth 1900

Charles Fredrick Worth 1900
Gorgeous breath taking haute couture gown, this gown is so incredible White silk satin gown with linen beaded and with sequin appliques of flowers on the gown, a lot of work went in to this gown, see everything about a “Worth” Is grand and beautiful and very well made and put together, I m lucky enough to own one “Worth” a caplet which is from around 1870-75 and I will tell you the workman ship is unbelievable! Finest I have ever seen! So I know this gown is just as grand and well made gown is from 1899-1900.
Well that does it for today, I will soon post pics of me in my “Worth” It is my best bit of clothing I own, well that and my repo dress by Donna Bishop that is in a 1855 style, and all hand sewn, I need to make a post on that dress too, cause let me tell you Donna is a true seamstress and I mean it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment