Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My goodie that i am putting on layaway thanks to the 1920's :)

Today I am making a small post on a goodie that I will be putting on layaway well on the first I will be paying them the down payment, but it has been a dream of mine for years now to have a pair of platinum and diamond earrings but every time I see some they are either a thousand or thousands ugh! And sadly I m struggling like most everyone else here in the states, but these earrings are so great that I would sale something to get them let me tell you, and thank god they where not super expensive 395 and I have a couple of months to pay it off which is good, and this maybe my only chance in life to get a pair of platinum and diamond earrings, people often think that I still have my trust fund or any of my inheritance but I don't my mom spent all of that, I m not bitter about it after all money is not everything, but I do love beautiful antique jewelry and beautiful antique clothing :) So I m posting these awesome photo's and yep its going to be ramen noodle time, but I will eat them with pride knowing what I m getting :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These gorgeous platinum and diamond and natural pearl earrings from around 1920-25 are just breath taking if you ask me and I m damn proud to get these and when I finally pay them off and have them I will be posting pictures of me wearing them, I just think these are great and am so grateful that they where at a price I could handle on layaway, and that they are so pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment