Friday, June 25, 2010

Late night with the 1880's :)

And what a dress! I really love this cut velvet in two shades of purple this dress is just great and I just love it and wish it was mine, but who wouldn't really it has every thing one would want its velvet its purple it has lots and lots of lace and its a bustle dress sweet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Incredible gorgeous wonderful cut purple velvet dress which I think is just the bees knees this gorgeous dress is from around 1883-87. I hope you enjoyed this dress as much as me, and I m super grateful to have a lot of photos of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment