Thursday, May 20, 2010

The dress of the day is all so Empire~

I love Empire/Regancy clothing its just all so lovely, and I figured today I would make a post with a lovely light muslin gown as it is sooooo hot today that even though its not summer officially it very much feels like its summer so seeing this nice airy gown is just perfect thanks to the early 1800’s :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lovely white muslin gown with high empire waist and lots of white embroidery the designs on this gown is all so pretty I really like this dress a lot and it just looks so airy and cool I think it would be the perfect summer dress, makes me think of a “Midsummer’s Night Dream” If it was set in the early 1800’s :) This dress is of course from around 1800-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment