Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My 100th post better be good right right!

In this post I will have two turn of the century fashions, one for the 1800 and one for the 1900, and i hope you enjoy both dresses :) And enjoy my 100th post yay! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wonderful cotton floral print dress with lace pelerine this grand and all so lovely dress is from right at the turn of the new century 1800, and i just love this dress and so wish it was mine :)You have to love the early empire fashion the high waisted dresses and elegant classical traits, one thing I have noticed is both 1800 and 1900 brought in distinctly there own styles, so startting the new century with a new style!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Very ornate light blue muslin gown with all sooooo much lace God i love it, I have to sdmit I love a dress with lots and lots of lace, and who wouldn't want this grand gown from 1900? I know i would and wear it to! :)
Anyway i hope you all enjoyed this 100th post of fashion and as always real garments from the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment